Monday, January 30, 2012

Australia Day

We went to a party to celebrate Australia Day.  I still don't have a very clear conception of what Australia Day is, but it has something to do with James Cook "discovering" Australia.  



That's the end of what I'm going to say about Australia.  This is the view from the apartment building, aka, the view that will soon by mine! Mua hahaha. ...We are thinking of moving to a new apartment.


Yes, people did swim in this.  


Peter lets me take pictures of him.  He's a good model.  


This guy on the other hand...Just kidding, Derrick is just very sensitive to the camera.  If you could see his expression right now it would be mostly uncomfortable.  It's too bad I have to focus on the back of his head whenever I want a photo of him now.


End of post dreamy picture.  

No comments:

Post a Comment